Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stromboli!!!




This might seem a little funny of a blog topic, but for those of you who know me know I don't cook that often.  Tonight I made Stromboli.  The kids and I shared 3/4 of it, which was just pepperoni and cheese.  Jake's 1/4 had cheese, hamburger, spinach and sun dried tomatoes.  I had ran the idea of it for dinner Friday.  I bought all the ingredients on Saturday.  I made it on Sunday.  And it was a success!  Jake liked his, but thinks next time more hamburger no tomatoes.  Owen, my toughest critic, LOVED it!  He ate the whole thing!  If a picture is worth a thousand words, this one captures this budding cook's heart.  Who knows what's next on my cooking adventure?  I do know that Stromboli will definitely be making another appearance soon.

2 comments:

peanut3762 said...

Hey!!! I knew you could do this! You're an awesome cook. You can so do this. I'm very proud of you Big Sister! I love you.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Very impressive! It looks professional, way to go! Now I'm hungry for Italian.