Monday, August 25, 2008

Pre-K, Day 1




Today was Owen's first day of Pre-K.  I took his picture in the same place as last year, my how much he has grown in one year.  Allie so badly wanted to be like him, that she grabbed a bag, put her binkies in it and sat down by brother.

Owen will be going 5 days a week in the morning.  He was so excited that he walked a few steps in front of me the whole way.  There are 18 kids in his class, some that were in his class last year.  He told his teacher when I picked him up that he would see her tomorrow.  He then told me about a new friend he met in class, he can't remember his name.  This little boy was crying for his mommy, until Owen started talking to him.  That's my little man!

2 comments:

Julie said...

So handsome!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Owen is such a dashing young man! He has always had a tender heart, that's so cute that he comforted his new friend. I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast.