Friday, December 30, 2011

2011-year in review

I have always been a rather "positive" person. Some have even described me as having an "infectious zeal". So when the end of a year comes, I like to look back at ALL of the blessings that I've had in a short period of time. This is my year in review. (no particular order)

2011

  1. Ran my FIRST Marathon
  2. Walked around Fenway (on the field)
  3. Traveled to Kauai, HI
  4. Learned to swim
  5. Saw GLEE Live
  6. Started attending CBS (studying the book of John)
  7. Got new neighbors
  8. Experienced a Northeaster Storm
  9. Attempted snow boarding in Vermont
  10. Went snorkeling
I could go on and on. I could also include several highlights that were for Jake (graduating Harvard), Owen (going across the monkey bars-unassisted) or Allie (starting Pre-K). But this was MY list, and 10 has always been a lucky number for me.

No comments: