Thursday, March 1, 2012

Loose Tooth? How about 2!!!!

She's very pleased!

You read that right! A few weeks ago I noticed that one of Allie's front bottom tooth was a little in front of the others. I told her I thought it might be loose. She was THRILLED!!! Then last week we went to the dentist and when the hygienist was checking her teeth she says, "Oh, you've got a loose tooth!" And just as I was about to say we thought so, she adds, "And so is it's neighbor tooth!" WHAT?? Sure enough, she showed me that BOTH front bottom teeth were loose. I wasn't sure if her mouth was ready for 2 missing teeth. Then tonight while I was helping the kids brush their teeth, I noticed that behind the original loose tooth was the top of her BIG TOOTH!!!! I guess ready or not, here come her ADULT TEETH!!! Check it out below!

The one on the right has the big tooth coming in right behind the baby tooth.

2 comments:

ozartink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ozartink said...

will you need a dentist?? Or will Allie....speed things along?