Mommy and Allie on go-karts.
Mommy and Owen on go-karts.
Today wasn't Mother's Day, but it may as well have been. After school the kids, Jake and I went to All Star Sports. Last time we went there it was less than stellar. This time, we drove the go-karts and played mini-golf. We had a blast! In fact, this evening I decided to blog about SOME of the things I've learned being a mommy.
- Not all girls like to go do dance class, but ALL girls love to dance to the music.
- Not all boys like to play the competitive sports, but ALL boys like to be the hero in the game.
- All animals are cute, until you are face-to-face with them.
- Sometimes friendships are built on the proximity they are to you.
- Time-outs are good... for EVERYONE!!!
- You have the time, for the things that you make the time for.
- The smallest things really do mean the most.