Saturday, September 20, 2008

Water, water, everywhere...






This morning, I took the kids took Exploration Place.  We did our usual trip through the castle and then on to the tot zone.  We were there right when it opened, because we had a birthday party to attend in the afternoon and mommy wanted to make sure we had a good "quiet time" before the party.  My children love the water table at the tot zone.  They played there for about 15 minutes, without the water smocks on.  Then Owen noticed them hanging up and told me they needed them.  So, I happily put them on their already damp bodies.  The irony is, my son then went around the area playing with everything BUT the water!!!  Oh well, it is all good clean fun.

1 comment:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I remember taking my kids to Exploration place, it was educational and entertaining. Wichita actually has some pretty nice activities for children. We really miss the zoo. We enjoy looking at your blog and keeping posted.