Monday, February 2, 2009

Appropriate?


Tonight, at the dinner table, we were sitting around it eating our food when out of the corner of my eye I notice Owen was wiggling in the bench.  He had spilled his water in his lap and now he was uncomfortable in his wet jeans.  I told him he could take his jeans off and continue eating.  I continued to eat and didn't realize that Owen had thought of a better idea.  He took his underwear off and then proceeded to stand up on the bench, turn around, touch his toes and then wag his bottom from side-to-side (which was visible above the table) giggling and asking, "Is this appropriate?"  I thought I was going to die!!!  I had to look away to keep from choking on my pizza.  Jake was trying so hard to keep a straight face.  We eventually got him to put his underwear back on and finish his dinner.  This gives new meaning to dinner-theater!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Laugh out Loud Funny!!!

Angie said...

I have a full-color video of this in my brain now running on a loop. Pretty damn funny.

jolyn said...

Totally appropriate, if you want my vote. I think I would have just died watching you choke on your pizza while your husband tried to keep his composure!!

Mindi said...

Hilarious!!!!

Julie said...

It is time to blog again darling.