Sunday, January 25, 2009

Maui, Wowee!

These trees have multi colored trunks on the Hana Highway.

This pizza place was in Pa'ai and we ate there 3 times!!!


Black Rock and Jake's new hat!

Jake and I outside the best seafood restaurant in Maui, "Mama's Fish House".

Yes, these are Penguins in Maui!!!

Hiking view 1.

Hiking view 2.

View from our room!

Two hot mamas in the back of a convertible.

The boat we went whale watching on.

Down time on the boat.

There she blows!!!

Words can't describe the fun, the beauty and the memories that was last week.  However pictures can capture a moment of that time.  Enjoy these wonderful moments from our Maui vacation.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

So Jealous- looks fun! What a great get away during the winter.

Angie said...

I really love Jake's hat.

jolyn said...

Yeah, JEALOUS about sums it up for me! I need to remember to tell my husband that his book find is developing a following in Kansas!! I can only hope we get to use one of the ...Revealed books again someday.