Tuesday, October 2, 2012

San Diego

The view from our room. 

Last week, Jake and I had a get-away to San Diego.  He was there for a conference, but that didn't stop us from having some fun.  We met a few of our friends there (Georges, Smiths and Petrie).

The first night we decided to take in a Padre's game.  It was fun to catch up with our friends and watch a close game too.  We even ended up on the JUMBO TRON!!!!

Petrie, Smith and Jake

The next day we decided to hit Mission Beach and go for a bike ride.  Everyone had their own bike, except for Jake and I.  We decided it would be "fun" to ride a tandem bike.  I will say this, the back seat is NOT the place for a control freak.  Jake was in charge of steering, braking and changing the gears.  And he would do this without warnings!  We lovingly refer to this as "marriage counseling".

Jake and me

1 comment:

ozartink said...

I call that "getaway".....more "bang"....for your buck !!!! You even found time to have fun!!!