Saturday, September 28, 2019

Fall Studies 2019

It's that time of the year again.  It's hard to believe we have been here a full year.  At this time last year, I was starting a fall book study and I had registered for a monthly mom group.  This fall I am not only doing a book study, I'm co-leading the small group with the woman who was my small group leader last fall.  I am also doing a book study with the Side By Side group I started in January with and as of today I have joined their leaders group for planning future studies.  I am also doing BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) and studying the book of Acts.  On top of all that, I still signed up to be a part of the monthly moms group.

I know it sounds like a lot, but I am loving ALL OF IT!  I am learning not only from the studies but from the women in my different groups.  This is going to be an AMAZING year!

No comments: