Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New baby!






Yesterday we all were in KC to pick up our new member of the family.  Jake got a new car, finally!  He decided on a mini coop and it is perfect for him.  He had it custom made to his desires.  I have to admit the car does rock!  He got to cruise home by himself and enjoy the speed.  The first time Allison saw the car she walked up to it and said, "Ohhh, blue car!"  Then she walked along the side of it running her fingers on the shiny paint and proceeded to grab the door handle to open the door.  When it didn't open, she turned to me and held out her hand and asked, "Keys?"  I thought I was going to die laughing.  She may think that the car is just the right size for her, but she has to wait at least 12 years before daddy thinks of letting her drive it.

4 comments:

Angie said...

It really is the perfect car for Jake.

Kristen Starr said...

LOVE IT! So sorry to have missed the Arnetts when you were in town!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Cute car! I'll be it's great on gas and also good for hospital parking.

Mindi said...

I just rode in my first Mini today! They are way cute, My friend says you have to get wave happy though, because even though your not going to recognize everyone, they are going to recognize you. How fun- I want one.