Friday, October 24, 2008

Winnie the Pooh, Live!






When Owen was little, we took him to see both The Wiggles and Elmo at Kansas Col.  He liked them at the time and always refers to those shows as the most amazing things.  But tonight was Allison's first experience.  We, all four, went to see Winnie the Pooh, Live!  Owen has been talking it up for about a week now.  I have been singing the theme song for about a month.  But nobody could have predicted how amazing it was going to be.  Allison LOVED it!  She watched, danced, sang, bounced, watched, clapped, danced and watched with the biggest, bluest eyes I've ever seen.  I don't know who was higher, me or the kids.  Owen was great.  He talked back to the characters at all the right moments.  It was a late night for all of us, but we'll all be dreaming of the magic.

2 comments:

ozartink said...

I recently made an Eeyore for a friend. Perhaps I should make a few of the characters for Owen and Allison?


Dad

ozartink said...

drop by tazman7751.blogspot.com for RoadsEnd....and the rest of the story!


Dad