Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NO T.V!!!!!


I think we might be the only family in America to only have one T.V. in their house.  Granted, it is a big T.V.  Last Friday night, after we put the kids to bed, I went downstairs to unwind and watch a little of the news.  I could hear the news, but couldn't see the news!  Our lamp in the T.V. went out.  Jake ordered a new one, but it would take two days to process the order then 4-5 days until delivery.  Who knows if they work on the weekend or not?  So we are still without T.V.  However, I think everyone is getting better sleep and I am getting a ton of projects done.  Jake has already mentioned not EVER getting the T.V. fixed!  As nice as this has ended up being, I think we still need it.  I WILL be cutting the amount of T.V. we watch on a daily basis.  And maybe even not watch it every day.

1 comment:

peanut3762 said...

Remind me to bring a book to your house next time I stay over then. Sheesh! Maybe I can understand it. I rarely use cable t.v. and just watch movies I want to watch, when I'm in the mood. Otherwise it gets very distracting and mind numbing at times. But, you didn't hear that from me.