Friday, December 12, 2008

Angels, Angels Everywhere.



SAD FACE!
MONSTER FACE!
SILLY FACE!
I love Christmas time, it brings the innocence out of everyone.  Especially, kids!  Several times in the last few days, I have seen my children just being spontaneous kids.  Owen and I took the dog for a "walk", that turned into an arctic adventure.  We were on this trek for about 40 minutes!  Those of you who know what path we take for our dog walks knows this is about twice as long as normal.  My angel decided to give 8 different houses on the route their very own "snow angel".  He was so happy and pleased with himself.

While Owen was in school, Daddy and Mommy and Allison went to run a bunch of errands.  My littlest angel is getting very expressive with her face.  I was talking to her about making faces while we drove around.  I managed to get her to do a few faces on command.  I love this time of the year!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Tommy is all about snow angels.

Angie said...

Also- Alli making faces is totally cracking me up.

Julie said...

I love happy children. Allison is adorable!