Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful


Everyone I know is talking about their blessings, what they're thankful for and how fortunate we are.  I decided to dedicate one blog to that.  I don't even know if I have enough room for all the big, little and those in-between things that I consider blessings in my everyday life.  I will try to make it brief.  My family, friends (new and old), health, faith, opportunities, challenges, accomplishments and rewards.  Each day is a gift that I manage to get the most out of (ask my sister-she is always commenting on how busy I am).  This life is delicate and precious, I see evidence of that daily.  I live my moments to the fullest with no regrets.  To complete this entry I will quote my kids' favorite movie (Kung Fu Panda), "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift.  That is why it is called present."

2 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I agree with you, I have a lot to be thankful for too. I love the Kung Fu Panda quote, it's so true!

wherewebegan said...

Totally agree! Funny how it is so much more important my time is- the older I get!
Our address is 3811 S. Vercler Ln. Spokane Valley, WA 99206. I got yours off white pages! :) -- and just sent out our cards! (they send them from the printing company!-how cool is that?!) If you ever get into digital scrapbooking/book making/cards, etc-- I'm a consultant for Heritage Makers- great company- let me know! (sorry- little business plug, but it is really fun!)