Saturday, January 10, 2009

Always my baby sister!


I love watching my kids play together.  It reminds me of my childhood with me and my little sister.  Spending the hours just the two of us and our imagination.  Adventures, dreams and wishes always made a boring afternoon something memorable.  To this day, the two of us will just be sitting there and suddenly something will spark a lost memory and the next thing we know the laughing won't stop.  My baby sister turned 30 yesterday!  Some would be down that they are getting old, but not me.  I am so proud of the woman she is becoming.  The older we get, the better our relationship grows.  So when I watch my kids play together, I smile and hope that someday they are as lucky as we are.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love your sister too. She is one of the most selfless and thoughtful people I know. Happy Birthday Jenny!!! You both look beautiful in this picture!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I feel the same way about my sister, we are best friends. I hope my daughters will be too.