Sunday, August 5, 2012

Crazy 8!!!


This wonderfully amazing little man is my soon-to-be 8 year old.  It seems hard to believe that he'll be in third grade this year!  Time sure flies!!!  No child is perfect...but he's the perfect son for me.  I look at him and I see everything that makes him, HIM.  He loves video games (and can talk about them for HOURS).  He will read a book from cover to cover (unless the story gets a little too scary).  He protects and plays with his little sister (even hold her hand in public).

He's smart and determined, like his father.  He's social and sensitive, like his mother.

I can't wait to see what the world will have in store for him.  But for now, I'll just cuddle on the couch with my boy and be content.

1 comment:

ozartink said...

By all means......enjoy these moments......they all too quickly grow up.....like my "little girls"!