Friday, August 22, 2014

I'm BACK!!!

I'm not even sure if anyone will be checking this anymore...but I feel a need to start blogging again.

I just turned 39.  The last year before "40".  A lot of people I hear dread turning 40.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  Not the fact that I'm getting older.  Falling apart.  Missing my youth.  But that I have lived almost 40 amazing years (so far) on this planet and LOVED every minute of it.  With that being true, why wouldn't I look forward to more?

My son just turned 10, "double digits", and is growing into this amazing, caring, smart, young man.  My daughter is 7 and attended her FIRST concert with me this week.  KATY PERRY!!!  I see her energy and joy and passion for life and it becomes contagious to anyone around her.  My husband tells me, shows me and instills in me more love daily than when we got married.

This might be MY LAST YEAR before 40, but I'm hoping it is just as rewarding as the last 39 years have been and my next 40 will be.

No comments: