Saturday, March 9, 2019

Party Invitation

Yesterday, Allie tells me a classmate invited her to her birthday party.  I asked her for the details and all she knows is that it is tomorrow?!  So I did my detective mommy skills and texted another mom if her daughter was invited and if she had the info.  Luckily her daughter was invited, but they are out of town so she didn't have any knowledge to share.  But she did send me the girls cell number, which I had Allie text and find out.

It was a "Skating Party".  I was nervous that Allie might get hurt being she hasn't really skated before.  I took her to Target to buy a gift and dropped her off at the rink.  The mom was VERY nice.  There were a handful of girls at the party.  Allie had a BLAST!  One of the guests may have broken her wrist, but thankfully it wasn't Allie.

This was an impromptu invite, but the beginnings of a friendship.


No comments: