Friday, March 1, 2019

Worst Winter?

That was the topic..."This is the worst winter in Spokane over the last 100 years."  I'm not sure if they are saying "most snow" or "coldest temps".  Or what factors actually qualify it as "the worst".  But I have to say,  I'M LOVING IT!

There is hardly any wind and most days the sun comes out.  The snow is fluffy and white.  The trees look like they are from a Bob Ross painting.  The ice cycles look like crystal sculptures hanging from the houses.  It's exactly what one would think of when they think "Winter Wonderland".

I can see how some people would be annoyed by it.  The roads get messy, so I have an all wheel drive SUV with Snow Tires.  Besides, this city is on it when it comes to plowing streets.  Also, we bought a snow blower which makes clearing the sidewalks and driveway that much easier.

If this is the WORST,  I think we may have moved to the perfect place for us.


No comments: