Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What a girl wants...




I went to Bunco last night feeling like I needed some time with my girlfriends, but not feeling totally into it.  I had to take my two angels with me and any changes to their routines irks me a little.  But I am so glad I did go!  My children were fine and didn't need me too much.  And it always feels good to have adult conversations and learn new things about friends.

When I got home and my babies were asleep, I sat and glowed in the happy thoughts of how lucky I am to have the girlfriends that I have in my life.  Each one contributes something amazing to make me who I am.  Even my sister, mother, grandmother and best friends from my past.  Whether it is a quick visit or text chats or even phone calls, my days are better having them a part of it.  So I would like to send a "Shout Out" and a thank you to each and every one of you.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out my website devoted to bunco. It has lots of free stuff and party ideas. Thanks!

Angie said...

I love bunco night for all the same reasons- it's so nice to spend time with smart, funny supportive women.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I have really great memories of bunco nights with the old group, especially the slumber party theme at your house! I also feel blessed to have such great friends.

Kristen Starr said...

Back atcha, Wild Thing. Glad we're still friends after all these years.

Kristen