Saturday, July 26, 2008

When I grow up...


Today Owen told mommy and daddy that he wants to turn the "Ping-Pong" room into a school where he can teach kids.  He has plans to paint the walls to look like a jungle.  The kids can play on the equipment and eat their lunch and snacks upstairs at table.  He thinks he is going to be a great teacher, but school will be in mommy and daddy's basement.  Those of you who have known me since I was little will find this funny and familiar.  Those of you who know me now recognize the planner in mini-me.

Last night Allison was in full on wrestle mania with Owen and daddy.  At one point she pushed Owen over and body slammed on top of him.  I guess the WWE will need strong female role models.  So much for our delicate flower:)

2 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

That's cute that Owen wants to be a teacher just like his Mommy! We miss your family!

peanut3762 said...

Allie is just a sweet little, tenacious, strong honeysuckle that will do what she wants while appearing deceptively delicate.