Thursday, April 23, 2009

It has already begun...

Today, Allie took her nap like she always does.  She always looks like an angel when she sleeps.  After about 2 hours, I thought I had heard something come from her room.  I wasn't in too big of a hurry, so when I opened her door there she was.  She was sitting on the side of her bed with her feet on her step stool and a bottle of her Sleeping Beauty nail polish open and ever so carefully painting her finger nails!  (If you close your eyes you can totally see the image I saw.  Unfortunately, no pictures were taken.)  She got two finger tips and her thumb tip on one hand painted and a handful of drops on her sheets and blanket.  "I'm getting pretty!"  She tells me with a cute smile.  Who can argue with that?

2 comments:

ozartink said...

its the princess in her....she's a big girl now!

Julie said...

It's a good thing Owen doesn't need his gate anymore. You might find her in full makeup next time.