Sunday, April 5, 2009

IT'S BRITNEY!!!

This picture was taken by the "girl" next to me.

This is what the stage looked like.

The Pussycat Dolls opened for Britney.

They can really get their groove on.

This LCD screen was awesome!

Britney coming on stage to "Circus".

Costume change.

Another costume change.

India theme, "Everytime".

Encore, "Womanizer".

As most of you who know me know, I LOVE Britney Spears.  I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but I can't get enough of her.  My wonderful husband accepts this and even plays into my obsession.  About a month ago I got a text from him asking me if I would like to see her in concert.  I replied that if he was teasing me to knock it off.  Long story short, he wasn't and we got tickets and a hotel room for the concert.  It was beyond my expectations!  I knew it would be good, but I was blown away!  Even Jake admitted he was impressed.  I for see him downloading a few more Spears songs on his I-pod.  Enjoy the pictures from that wonderful night.  They don't do the evenings sights justice.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's B-R-I-T-N-E-Y!

Angie said...

so thrilled you had fun!