Sunday, May 3, 2009

What goes around...


Comes around!  When Jake was growing up, it was a common ritual for the child to mess with the parent.  You know the wet willies, the sneak-up scares, etc.  Well, our apple Owen didn't fall far from the tree.  While driving home from dinner tonight Owen managed to get his arms free and decided now was as good a time to, you guessed it, mess with daddy!


Allie is no different.  When I was pregnant with her we took a trip, "Baby-moon", to New York City.  While we were there I bought a tee shirt from this cool candy shop.  I've worn it a few times, but it has mostly hung in my closet.  Today she spotted it and wanted to wear it.  So she wore it around the house for a while and even took her nap in it.  Well take a guess what she wanted to wear to bed tonight, again you guessed it, my tee shirt!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pictures!

ozartink said...

It seems like yesterday...........someone tromping around the house in Daddy's boots....wanting to listen to Daddy's music......and yeas make shirts like Daddy did.....

peanut3762 said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Ah, memories....