Friday, October 14, 2011

Wheatland Warrior Dash

Wheatland Elementary School had it's fall fundraiser today. They always have a jog-a-thon to raise money for various things to buy the school. Well, this year I was the chair person in charge of it. It was so in line with my interests, running and exercise. And since the president of PTO is a friend of mine, I thought I would tweak this year's jog-a-thon. I turned it into more of a "Warrior Dash". The kids had their lap of outside and lap in the gym where they ran. But while they were in the halls they had to perform challenges. They hopped, skipped, frog jumped, bear crawled, crab crawled, etc. from station to station. The parents I had volunteering, the staff that was helping and the students ALL told me it was a BLAST! I call that a success!!!!

Don't know this kid, but I like his style!

I know this one! ;)

Mrs. Unrein even got in on it with her class.

Owen and some kids crab crawling.

Some kids frog jumping.

Noah, FINALLY stopping for a snack.

Anna, very excited!

Some of Owen's class having their "pit stop" snack.

The rest of his class.

Gavin, Owen and Jake

No comments: