Friday, March 27, 2009

Are eye patches in season?


At my girlfriends request, I will share this embarrassing revelation!  From now on I will ONLY go to a professional eyebrow waxer.  I have always gone to Regis at the mall, mainly for the convenience of just walking in and out in 10 minutes.  However, yesterday has changed my priorities on this issue.  I was laying back and the girl was working on my left eyebrow, the one that was closer to her.  When she moved to the right one, she did a part of my eyebrow that she hadn't done on the left.  As soon as she pulled it, I heard a very slight, "ooohhh".  Then Allie, who was sitting in her stroller and had been completely silent, started asking, "Mommy, Okay?"  I didn't notice the damage until I was home and the pink color had faded.  At least it will grow back, Right?

2 comments:

peanut3762 said...

WHAT!!!???

Julie said...

I love this picture. Your brow isn't nearly as bad as you make it out to be. I wouldn't have even noticed.