Saturday, March 28, 2009

SNOW!!!






Last Monday, we scheduled Owen's first play date with a school classmate for today.  We didn't know then that Mother Nature was going to dump a ton of snow and ice on us.  But that didn't stop the boys from getting together and playing.  Nathan Peak came over and even brought a change of clothes in case he got too wet from playing outside.  It worked out beautifully.  The boys played for about an hour and half downstairs in the playroom.  Then we bundled them up and out they went.  They were out there for about an hour.  And you all know me, I had my camera and was taking tons of pictures (from the comfort of my living room in slippers).  Nathan had such a good time, that as he left he tells me, "Maybe Owen can come to my house the next time it snows?  Like maybe, Christmas!"  You know what, he might be right.  Our next snow day just might be Christmas.

1 comment:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

You are so good at updating your blog, maybe I should get motivated and update ours once in a while. We have snow here too, the kids like it, but I can't wait for Spring weather.