Friday, January 22, 2010

Confessions of a S.A.H. (slept about 8 hours) Mommy



I've never been one of those people who need coffee in the morning to function. I haven't even tried one of those popular energy drinks before. But this morning, I'm feeling what it must be like to drink them. I got 8 HOURS of sleep last night!!! Both kids slept through the night without any problems. I went to bed around 9:30 and my daughter woke up around 5:30. I know to some, 5:30 would seem a little early. But she's like me and a morning person. I love thinking how much stuff I can get done before lunch time.

Today, however, I am running on 8 HOURS of sleep!!! I feel like I am accomplishing a ton of stuff. Here's a run down... so far.

Get kids and self dressed
Eat breakfast
Bake brownies (for play date this afternoon)
Do the dishes (cleaned and put away)
Pick up playroom
Take Owen to school
Go to the grocery store
Take Allie to school
Schedule an oil change
Clean up the backyard (my dog made it a land-mine)
Make all the beds
And now I am blogging... it's 10:45!!!!

What can I do next???

3 comments:

Angie said...

that's why 5:30 is awesome!

Angie said...

also-listened to britney during my run this morning and thought of you.

ozartink said...

That's why they say that a good night's sleep is the best medicine for good health...it's not just for "old people". Even "energizer bunnies" need to get their "batteries" recharged once in a while.....