Saturday, January 16, 2010

Taking Pride in Education


Last Friday, while Allie was at KDO, Owen and I went for our weekly lunch date. I looked in his book bag and found his report card for the second 9 weeks. I suggested we eat at Braum's and look it over. If we liked what we saw, we could celebrate with some ice cream after. My son still impresses me. He's making improvement on the areas we talked about last time and still has some things he would like to improve on. I love seeing him take an interest in his education. He feels a sense of pride in his hard work and confident that he can meet his new goals. I'm so proud of him. He had Cookies and Cream!

1 comment:

ozartink said...

So young...yet so old...but so much like his mother...grabbing the bull by the horns and mastering it to make it work for him...not against him...