Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lost... but now FOUND!



This morning started like any other morning. I got dressed for my workout and decided to go run some errands before. I get Allie in the car and look for my wallet. WALLET!!??? I can't find it anywhere! Then it hits me... I left it at Braums last night! I run inside and call them to see if someone found it... they tell me no. I start to panic! I feel lost, helpless. I can't go anywhere. I stop and take a deep breath. I get Allie back inside and we take our coats off. I decide this is out of my control. I go and get on the treadmill. While I'm running, I make a list in my mind of what I am going to do as soon as I shower. Call the DMV, find my old driver's license, call my bank and pray. When I walk upstairs, I check the answering machine... there is one message. It is from Mike at Bank of America on Andover Road. Braums found my wallet and saw that I had a BOA card and called them to contact me to let them know they will keep it in their vault until I can come by and pick it up. I picked it up after picking Owen up from school. It had EVERYTHING still inside! We ate lunch at Braums. I am so thankful that someone "good" found it.

2 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I know that feeling of panic, I've been there! I'm also thankful for honest people. I miss lunches at Braums.

ozartink said...

You are truly blessed with incredible good luck.....I hope you were able to thank the person or persons that found it! What a way to find out that everything was alright! Pay it forward....what goes around comes around...