Where do I begin?
I LOVE being home!
- Space, our house is SO BIG!
- 2 cars
- getting back into a routine
- play dates
- conversations, it may seem silly-but I didn't have any "girl" chats in Boston
- neighborhood pool
- knowing exactly where places were AND how long it would take to get there
- neighbors, they talk to us, know us, care about us
- going through all the junk we've had stuffed in places and GETTING RID OF IT!
- making plans to improve our house
- talking about plans for vacations
- getting birthday invitations (We have at least 5 parties to attend before school starts!)
- my BED, I don't remember it being so comfortable
- my dog, Nick
I could go on for a while, but I'll just end it with..
Home, SWEET Home!