Saturday, July 2, 2011

Home, SWEET Home!


Where do I begin?

I LOVE being home!

  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Space, our house is SO BIG!
  4. 2 cars
  5. getting back into a routine
  6. play dates
  7. conversations, it may seem silly-but I didn't have any "girl" chats in Boston
  8. BACKYARD
  9. neighborhood pool
  10. knowing exactly where places were AND how long it would take to get there
  11. neighbors, they talk to us, know us, care about us
  12. going through all the junk we've had stuffed in places and GETTING RID OF IT!
  13. making plans to improve our house
  14. talking about plans for vacations
  15. getting birthday invitations (We have at least 5 parties to attend before school starts!)
  16. my BED, I don't remember it being so comfortable
  17. my dog, Nick
I could go on for a while, but I'll just end it with..

Home, SWEET Home!

No comments: