Friday, July 1, 2011

Now that the dust has settled...

I need to review over our last few days in Cambridge. The weather was wonderful, so every day after school (Owen's last day was June 23) we would hang out on the playground with our friends.

Allie, Ava and Nora

Owen, Jonas, AJ and Jaylin

Christina and Jeremy

The Fortners

The crew playing a math game.
(Jaylin, Owen, Zoe, Allison, James, AJ and Jaden)

The Beans and us went to Chuck E. Cheese one day after school. I had over 50 tokens from a previous visit to get rid of, Michelle had bought some and I ended up buying about $5 more. The kids had FUN!

The girls on a ride.

The boys playing air hockey.

My kids and their "vampire teeth".

On his last day of school, the first grade teachers had an ice cream social. I got there in time to take a few pictures.

Owen and his sunday.

Brandon, Owen and Sik Fung.
(They all had identical sundays.)

Mrs. Headley and Owen
She was an amazing teacher!

Our last night in Cambridge was Friday, June 24th. We spent the day playing with the Beans. First the kids went to their place, so I could clean the apartment in peace. Then I picked up all the kids and we played at our EMPTY & CLEAN apartment. At dinner time, we walked to Harvard Square and ate at the IHOP. The kids had so much fun with their buds.

Last dinner in Cambridge.

No comments: