Saturday, August 8, 2009

5 Years Old!!!











I first would like to thank all of our family and friends that were able to make it to Owen's Birthday Party today. My little boy turns 5 this weekend and I couldn't have imagined celebrating this milestone without those we love. (Those of you who weren't able to physically be there, you were there in our hearts.) It was the best party I've thrown. I had such a blast watching the kids mingle and to catch snips of their conversations. Of course, I wasn't without my camera. When I got home I uploaded 100 pictures! I did end up deleting about 9 of them. My son is so lucky to be able to celebrate another year older and to have so many people care enough about him to be there. Thank you all again!

P.S. My son is currently asleep with a Spiderman Transformer and a giant stuffed Dino. To those to friends, you know who you are, Thanks!!

No comments: