Sunday, August 16, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning






Today, if you ask me, was the best day ever! We got up and went to church, came home for lunch and Jake went to the gym while Allie took her nap. As soon as she woke up, we packed in as much family fun as we could before bedtime. We played in the front yard for about half an hour then decided to go for a "Subway" picnic to Yellow Park for dinner. It was getting so humid after we ate that we chose to come home and get our suits on and visit the neighborhood pool. We came home ready to take our baths and get our PJ's on. Just before stories, we had a special snack on the back deck, frozen yogurt on a stick! I love family days. I may be more tired than normal, but I go to bed with a smile on my face.

2 comments:

ozartink said...

Subway......$20....Frozen Yogurt....$5.....Satisfaction.....Priceless!!!!
Great shots of the kids....too bad they didn't take some pictures of you.....

Carrie said...

Actually, Owen did take a picture of me. But it was off centered. Maybe I'll start having him practice taking pictures of me and post a few!