Tuesday, June 15, 2010

If I can't be nude...


My daughter LOVES the pool! She could live at the pool... as long as she had plenty of sunblock, water, food and mommy to watch her. This evening I took both her and Owen to the neighborhood pool. As we were getting dry, she announces that she need to go potty. I take her into the clubhouse and PEEL her wet swimsuit off of her. She sits for maybe 5 seconds on the potty and declares a false alarm. However, the swimsuit is NOT going back on. So me being the quick thinker I am, I take my cover-up off and put it on her. She looks JUST LIKE A JAWA! (For those non-nerds, a Jawa is a character from the Star Wars series.) She loves it too, because under it she's NUDE! Now I know that for next summer, I'll just buy her a cover-up from my section then I can share it. :)

1 comment:

ozartink said...

An independent thinker for sure...runs in the family!