Thursday, June 24, 2010

Micheal Buble

Our pre-date photo. The kids got in on this one... I LOVE IT!!!

Oh, he was GOOD!!!

Tried to take a picture of the big screen. Cameras kept changing and zooming.

This was the closest to him standing still.

He walked to the middle of the arena and sang "Home" from a make-shift stage.

AWESOME!!! That's all I can get out about last night's show. AWESOME!! The opening act "Naturally 7" was a group of 7 black guys singing a-cappella (spelling?). AWESOME! Micheal was hilarious when he talked to the audience between songs. He danced and sang amazingly. This was a last-minute date for Jake and I. We even bought "nose-bleed" cheap-seat tickets, but that didn't matter! It was the best money we've spent in a long time. If you ever get a chance to see him in concert, I highly recommend it to everyone. It was AWESOME.

5 comments:

Emz said...

I am jealous!
How fun.
I think I live in a cave but I really just heard about him like 4 months ago. amazing!!

george said...

Wow!!!!What a date! I am sure you will have memories for a life time....ones like this...stand out over time!!!I take your recommendation to heart....I have seen him on a couple of talk shows.....and I agree...he is truly a performer....the real deal...the experience....Priceless!!

george said...

I think that your family picture is one of the best ever.....I will have to figure out how to load it on my photos on fb......suitable for framing......

江婷 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Carrie,
your family is beautiful, what a great photo. I would love to see him in concert! Glad you had a fun night.