Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where does she get it?


My daughter is a bit of a "girlie-girl". Today she went shopping and got a nail spa set. She BEGGED me to let her paint her "own" nails. I told her that after bath, she could give it a shot. This is a picture I took of her. She has already painted the toes. One foot is drying in the nail dryer and she is painting the nails on one of her hands. Where does she get this? I don't paint my nails. In fact, my last pedicure was in July. Yet, as I type this, she is applying polish like a pro. She must have the "diva" gene.

2 comments:

ozartink said...

I had no Idea........

peanut3762 said...

Dude, I know for a fact we had a nail dryer when we were younger. I'm also fairly certain I it wasn't bought for me. Just wait until she wants to dye her hair! Ah fun times ahead.