Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, We ALL Scream... iPad!

I have always been reserved when it came to spending money on myself. So when my WONDERFUL husband informed me that a FedEX guy would be bringing me my new iPad 2, I was blown away! A few weeks ago, I got this.

I almost hugged the guy!

Jake even ordered me a pink magnetic cover for it. But I am very protective of this elaborate toy. A friend of mine sewed a cover for hers and offered to sew me one. But I was too impatient and too sensitive that something bad would happen to it. So I did the next best thing. I got on etsy and found a woman in California who makes the PERFECT bags for iPads. I ordered the ideal one for me and it arrived 4 days later.

This is the outside of it. Notice the front zip pocket for the cables.

The inside print is so "happy".

I LOVE MY iPAD!!!

2 comments:

Emz said...

totally.
awesome

Now if it could just be a cell phone too. What? I'd totally try and shove that in my back pocket.

ozartink said...

Take it to the limit!