Sunday, April 3, 2011

Training-Week 2

Sorry! There wasn't a picture taken after my 8 mile run. (I'll explain the reason later.) I didn't take my usual route of going around Fresh Pond. Instead, I wore Jake's Garmin and ran along the Charles River. It was so much fun to mix it up. The weather is getting so perfect for running that there were TONS of runners out. Some (quite a few, I figure) were in training for the Boston Marathon that is coming up in 2 weeks. It was so wonderful! I've completed 2/30 weeks of this training schedule and I'm loving every moment of it. I start my hill training next week! Now, for the reason of no picture. As I was coming around the corner to our apartment, I was greeted by my two "angels" and hubby. They had gone on a neighborhood walk and were returning at the same time. It was amazing to see their faces and to see them running towards me. I'm running for me, but I'm a role model for them. And seeing those smiles is all the motivation I need to keep running.

1 comment:

peanut3762 said...

I saw a family out jogging today, figured that would be ya'll before long!