Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lights! Camera! Action!

Today was Owen's first school program. The first grade (both classes) were putting on a "Revolutionary" Program. It was a mix of songs and skits. Owen was one of the lucky ones to receive a speaking part. He was the ship's captain. He stole the show! I was busy (trying) to record the whole thing on my camcorder. Allie was also trying to help, by taking pictures with my camera. Needless to say, I have about a dozen fabulous pictures of the the backs of heads from the people sitting in front of us. :) I did man my camera after the program for the post-program party.



Owen in his costume.

This is Owen's class. Owen is on the end at the right.

This is most of the boys.

Yep! He's winking at you, Ladies!

Proud little sister!

I'm going to try to upload the video to YouTube. If it doesn't work, remind me when we are together and I'll show you the program. For a first, it was a show stopper! But then again, I might be a little biased! :)