Monday, April 29, 2019

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was a busy, but AWESOME weekend.

Friday-I got a new yoga outfit!

Jake and I went on a date.  We had dinner at a new place called "Lantern Tap House", we will be going back!  Then we attended a fundraiser for The Jonah Project, "Buy Art, Not People".  We got this amazing painting that was done on a vinyl record.

Saturday-Allie and I went to the Lewis & Clark performance of "Xanadu".  I've always loved the movie, but these students were AMAZING!!!  We will be going to more of these!


Sunday-Allie and I attended the Lilac Tea Party.  We dressed up and went.  It was a fun experience, even if neither of us are really the "princess" type.



That night, all 5 of us went to see Jim Gaffigan.  It was SO HYSTERICAL!!!!  This was the first comedy show the kids have seen.





No comments: