Saturday, April 13, 2019

Spring Break Highlights-part 2

Monday, April 1 I woke up early and went to work out at 9:00 with my old trainer and bootcamp crew.  Little did I know that half of them had switched to an early time...except for today!!!  Yep, my whole crew was there and I found out that some of them had just decided that morning to attend the later group.  Lucky for me!  After my workout, I went to the lady that ALWAYS did my facials.  Olga is this old Russian woman who loves to dote on me.  She's very big in Chinese New Year, so last year when we moved she sent me with a crystal dog to put in the kitchen window of my new house for "good luck".  This was perfect and relaxing after just working out.

I then drove to Zoe's Kitchen to meet up with some of my closest Wheatland moms...Shandy, Erin and Amy.  It was SO good catching up with them and the food was delicious.  I went by Panera to pick up lunch for my kids, they had been taking it easy at the apartment and getting showered up.

At 3:30 we went to pick up Justin and Collin.  Remember that Collin forgot the date for bowling!  So I took the boys and Allie to Aviate to jump and hang out for an hour, followed up with ice cream from Freezing Moo.

Dinner was at our friends the Brotskys.  Terri was so nice to make us enchiladas and other good food, unfortunately we weren't that hungry after having ice cream.  But we did have an AMAZING time checking out the new things they've done to their house and filling them in on all that we have been up to in Washington.

By the time we got back to the apartment we were exhausted.  We hung out for a brief time with Shandy and then went to bed.

I'll end with a few pics and post again for part 3.

 Olga's daily devotional.
 Post workout and post facial pic.
 My lunch dates for Zoe's Kitchen.
Collin, Owen and Justin at Aviate.  They had the place to themselves.

No comments: