Monday, April 29, 2019

Spring Break Highlights-part 5

Thursday, April 4 was a quick cap to Wichita visit and on to Topeka.  I got up and worked out at Rogue and got showered up.  The kids and I picked up Donna Shaffer, my 78 year old soul sister, and took her to lunch at Panera.  It was so nice to catch up with her.

We said "good-bye" to our amazing hosts the Kawabata's and hit the highway to Topeka.  Jake requested that I take a few pics along the infamous turn pike.
El Dorado Lake 

The Flint Hills 

The Dunkin' Donuts at Towanda

When we got to mom's house we unloaded our car and went to dinner.  I got my Jose Peppers!!!  Owen went to the Panera next door ALL BY HIMESELF, and then joined us when he finished.

Then we hung out and watched "Aquaman".  It was nice just relaxing.



No comments: