Monday, June 15, 2009

Friends Forever


Last Friday, I was watching the Today show and they were talking about it being Best Friends Day.  They discussed the benefits of having a best friend or two in your life.  On Saturday Owen's best friend turned 4!  Nathan has been in our life since his mommy told me she was pregnant during yoga class.  I've loved watching these two boys grow up together.  Even at Nathan's party he made the most amazing wish before blowing out his candles, "I wish that we could be friends forever."  I know in my heart that his wish will come true.  Every kid that was at the party will be lucky to have Nathan as a friend.  I'm fortunate enough to say that my son is one of those lucky ones.

2 comments:

ozartink said...

Modern day Tom Sawyer and Huck....No coincidences here, just luck! Some things are meant to be...you're just lucky enough to see!

Julie said...

Great picture! Great kids!