Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And baby makes 3...

I already know the insane thoughts that will be going through several people right now after reading that title. But let me start by saying, "I AM NOT PREGNANT!" Now that we have that established, I will continue with my post.

For over a week now, Allie has decided that she is a "mommy". And a good mommy too. She takes her Bitty Baby EVERYWHERE!!! Just take a look at some of the photos I was able to take this week.

Here we are in the car. I was able to stick the stroller between the 2 carseats, so that "baby" would be safe while we rode in it. It also make it easier to get her in and out of the car.

Here we are at the playground. Notice how we have changed the "baby's" clothes. I was informed that she doesn't have enough. I guess that's the "grandma's" job. :)

Here we are at the movies. We went and saw Rango. I was told that "baby" slept through the whole movie.

Here we are leaving the apartment and going to run errands. This has become a part of our daily routine.

I'm not sure how much longer this will continue, but until it ends I will play along.

1 comment:

Patsy Baker said...

That is awesome! Nothing sweeter IMO than a little girl playing mommy with her dolls.