Saturday, March 26, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things-Boston #3

I can't tell you how much I LOVE this place! The Children's Museum is AWESOME!!! It's the perfect place for the kid and kid-at-heart to burn energy. It has been more than worth the money we spent for our membership. I took the kids there today, so daddy could have a quiet apartment to rest in. We were there all morning! It was so much FUN! Instead of write about it, I'll show you in the tons of pics I took. You can SEE the fun!

"Hello, Mr. Boa."

Learning science is FUN.

You can make bubbles with ANYTHING!

Nice BIG BUBBLE!

"Look how HIGH I can climb!"

Spider Monkey

Using "kid power".

"I see you!"

Owen at the water area.

Allie at the water area.

Working in the sand.

Putting on a shadow show.

Climbing on the giant plants.

Musical Chairs... ACTUALLY, Musical Chairs.

I know these guys!

Owen's block town. (2 houses, 1 gas station and 1 church)

Allie's in mid-knock down!

She works hard for the money.

Owen checking out the new building materials.

Allie inspecting the stability of this house.

1 comment:

ozartink said...

More fun than a barrel of monkeys!!!!