Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back To School- Part 1


This fall, my big boy will be starting Kindergarten. I have been pumping him up since May about it. We've visited the school, went to a carnival there and I even bought a bunch of books about starting school. Today we bought brand new lunch boxes. Allie will be doing a Kids Day Out program every Friday from 9:30-1:00, so she needed a lunch box for "Lunch Bunch". Unfortunately, I had to inform Owen that his school went from 8:30-11:30 and that he will be eating lunch with mommy and only having milk at school during snack time. In order to keep the peace, they BOTH got to pick out new lunch boxes. Next step, school supplies and back packs!

1 comment:

ozartink said...

I remember a couple of little girls that were always wanting to be a part of whatever was to be....
me and my shadow....almost twins...but different personalities!