Friday, July 17, 2009

Thanks Nana!















Several years ago, my wonderful mom had the foresight to buy us a play ground equipment. For a brief time it lived in boxes in my grandma's garage. Then we built our dream house with the best back yard. We could hardly wait for it to be built. (I even planned where I wanted it while the landscaper was plotting the sprinkler system.) This month we will have lived in this house for 2 years, and the kids get just as much use out of it as the first day we got it.

I got to take several pictures of the kids playing on the equipment tonight. My favorite thing is watching them pretend to "fly" in the swings on their bellies. They love it now and will for a long time. Thanks again mom!

(I am posting pictures from the first time they played on it and tonight.)

1 comment:

ozartink said...

Truly a rewarding investment! Literally priceless for the memories, pictures, and the value of its convenience!