Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something old, but something new!






Today it was raining, so I took the kids to Exploration Place. We've been there several times. But they love to explore it. The older Allie gets, the more interactive her and Owen are. This time, they were like two peas in a pod. We didn't even go to the Tot Zone! As a bonus surprise, we were greeted by some robotic dinosaurs. Owen was tickled pink! I love that my kids love to learn while they play. I can't wait until next year! We've already started planning some of the weekends in Boston.

1 comment:

ozartink said...

Totally awesome!!! Remember traveling up to Nebraska to see the robotic dinosaurs? T-Rex, a saber toothed tiger, a pteradactyl, and I don't remember the name of it but there was at least one other! You have given the kids some of the most stimulating "play" times that they will remember for the rest of their lives! Ones they will tell their kids about!